What is E-Design? It is an alternative to the full-service design typically provided by an Interior Designer. Here are some of the advantages.
- We are working via the internet so we can work together wherever we are close together or far apart (geographically speaking only).
- It’s very affordable. We can customize your order and decide what your needs are: color scheme only and/or room lay-out. Do you want suggestions for furniture or do you want exact specifications? You decide!
- DIYers can go to town. Lynda Louden Interiors will do all of the head work and you do all of the actual purchasing, finishing and installation. The decision process is handled via pictures and measurements you provide and we give you a color board and specifications.
You decide what you want and we specialize the design program to suit your needs. Kitchens and baths are large and complicated projects. They are not typically included in LLI e-design.
E-Design is a great way to add style to your space at an affordable cost. This process depends on good communication via email, texting and phone calls.
When you send Lynda Louden Interiors:
- A completed LLI Design Form
- Pictures and dimensions of your existing room
- Pictures and/or description of rooms you love (Inspiration)
Lynda Louden Interiors will send you:
- Customized story board, (mood board). Visual recommendation of materials.
- Room layout
- Room Overview & Shopping List or Specifications
- One story board revision. We will review questions or problems with you and then provide you with an update of your room materials and layout.